Did you know that being under constant stress (family, relationships, workplace, and environment) can lead to emotional blockages within the body? These emotional stresses store themselves in the body in what are commonly called emotional blockages.
These emotional stresses show up in the body as chronic pain (normally lower back pain), excess weight (reason which store in the body as fat, chronic pain (in particular lower back pain) and, when years of stress blockages build up, disease (dis-ease) in the body.
Some of the signs of stress build-up in the body include:
- Lack of worthiness, self esteem and confidence
- Tension in neck and shoulder areas
- Lower back pain
- Weight gain (just cannot lose even when exercising and dieting)
- Weight loss (usually combined with low energy levels)
- Feeling overwhelmed
- Anxiety and Panic Attacks
- Get frequent headaches (migraine headaches)
- Feeling angry and irritable all the time
- Hormonal imbalances including fluid retention (mood swings)
- Worsening pre-menstrual tension symptoms
- Feeling cold all the time
- Mentally foggy
- Feeling fatigued even though getting plenty of sleep
- Low sex drive
- Feeling bloated or sickly
- Worrying all the time, sometimes for no reason.
The good news is these types of high emotional stress levels in the body can be released through a holistic approach incorporating specialized hypnotherapy (using a mix of traditional hypnotherapy, NLP, time line therapy visualization, and body wisdom techniques), mind-body coaching, and specialist massage techniques like Quantum massage.
Incorporating these holistic methods will in most cases eliminate all the emotional stress blockages from your body leading to elimination of the above mentioned aliments and lead to a happy disposition, increased positive outlook and more balanced life.
If you, or someone you know, are suffering from any of the symptoms listed above, please contact us through the Facebook messaging system. We offer a free 1st consultation to ascertain whether we can help with your particular condition. If not we will refer you to someone who can… you don’t have to live with it.